Who is Eligible For In-Home Physical Therapy?

  • Seniors are eligible to receive outpatient therapy in their homes under Medicare Part B.
  • Medicare Part B does not require seniors to be homebound.
  • Medicare Part B does not require seniors to be homebound. This means an older adult has the choice of having a physical therapist come to the home instead of going to an outpatient clinic.
  • Unfortunately, we do not accept any HMO medical plans at this time.
  • Typically Medicare will cover 80% and the supplemental insurance will cover the remaining 20% of the costs of therapy.
  • We offer discounted private pay rates for those not covered by Medicare insurance. Please call for more details.