We are a Denver/Aurora based company that is passionate in making the lives of the senior citizens to be more independent, safe, and have pain free mobility with our specialized therapy services in the comforts of their home. We are focused to establish a good relationship with our clients, family and community in order to best serve the geriatric population.
Dr. Rod Rodriguez, PT, DPT, CWS
- Doctor of Physical Therapy | Regis University, Denver Colorado, 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy |Southwestern University, 1993
- Certified Wound Specialist 2011 | American Board of Wound Management, 2011
- Instructor and Founder of Western Peak Seminars, LLC
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor | American Physical Therapy Association
- Member | American Physical Therapy Association
- Member | Association for the Advancement of Wound Care
- Rod loves to teach clients on strategies to return to prior level of function possible.
Adrian Cornelio, PT
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy | Cebu Doctors College, 1997
- Physical Therapist | Center at Lowry, 2017 to present
- Physical Therapist | Kindred Hospital Aurora, 2016 to present
- Physical Therapist | Incite Rehab, LLC, 2008 to present
- Physical Therapy | LifeCare Center of Aurora, 2011 to 2017
- Adrian’s core experience is working in skilled nursing facilities through evaluation, assessment, setting treatment goals and implementing treatment plans both for elderly and pediatric clients
- Adrian is passionate in solving problems that involves complex geriatric cases
Dr. Christine Prelaz, PT, DPT, OCS
Doctor of Physical Therapy in Physical Therapy | University of Kentucky
- Master of Science in Orthopedic Physical Therapy| University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy | West Virginia University
- Team Lead | Orthopedic Associates Physical Therapy, 2014 to 2018
- Staff Physical Therapist | Concentra, 2011 to 2014
- Staff Physical Therapist | University of Kentucky Sports Physical Therapy, 2004 to 2011
- Christine’s core experience is in clinical rehabilitation practices, orthopedics, sports, and health and wellness.
Rayanna Becker is the Community Relations and Marketing Manager at Denver Physical Therapy at Home. She has worked in healthcare for over four years and marketing for over two.
She has a background in Senior Care and received her bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences with a minor in Business from The University of Missouri. She studied international business for a semester at the IPAG Business School in Nice, France.
Her passion for elderly, fitness and physical therapy has been ongoing for many years now. Rayanna believes in the mentality of “if you don’t use it, you lose it.” She is excited to educate others on the importance of fitness and teach individuals the many benefits it comes with including disease prevention, mental health and improvement of cognitive function.
Rayanna wants more seniors to know that Physical Therapy is great way to keep moving, keep your independence and be the first step into living the life you are capable of!
Dr. Kelly Fratesi, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy in Physical Therapy | Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
- Undergraduate: B.S. in Kinesiology May 2011
Concentration: Clinical Exercise Physiology; Minor: Spanish
Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS
- Skilled nursing facility setting with patients ages 30-95 with neurological, orthopedic, and sub-acute conditions
- Interdisciplinary approach to improve health and wellness in an elderly patient over the course of 12 weeks
- Outpatient setting among patients ages 15-80 with musculoskeletal conditions and sports-related injuries
- Pediatric setting with patients ages 6 months- 13 with various neurological and developmental conditions
Dr. Kortny Cook PT, DPT
- Outpatient sports medicine
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Highly skilled in manual therapy
- Certified in Level 2 KinetaCore Functional Dry Needling
- Certified BASI PIlates Instructor
- Certified in Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Proficient in Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Certified in LSVT Global Big Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease
- Certified in Functional Independence Measure (FIM)
Dr. Kari Chappell PT, DPT
- Surgical and non-surgical therapeutic needs
- Cervical radiculopathy, low back pain, rotator cuff repair
- Provides throrough and effective treatment and plan of care for a variety of orthopedic issues.
- Collaborates with other PTs, PTAs, and orthopedic surgeons, and PAs, to provide high quality treatment to each patient.
Breanne Sherrin, PTA
- She attended the University of Michigan in 2003, where she was a soccer play. She then received her Physical Therapist Assistant Degree from Arapahoe Community College in 2011.
- When Breanne is not working or kicking a soccer ball, she loves to enjoy Colorado outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and running. She also enjoys making memories with her son and family.
Leslie Hunnewell, Occupational Therapist
- Masters of Science degree in Occupational Therapy
University of Indianapolis – Indianapolis, IN
- Homecare-based intervention for adult population, specializing in cardiopulmonary, vascular, neurological disorders, and traumatic injury; work with a range of diverse populations and ages
- Specializing in conditions such as orthopedic, cardiac, neurological, deconditioning, and trauma
Nolan Ripple, DPT
Home Health PT in Parker and Aurora, CO, treating acute/chronic conditions with development of POC’s.
Regis University, Rucckert-Hartman College for Health Professions, Denver, CO
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Grade Point Average: 3.78
Co-author: Reliability of 2 Dimensional Quantitative Video-Based Running Gait Analysis
Madison Buckley, PT, DPT, OCS
Dr. Madison Buckley, PT, DPT, OCS, from Syracuse, NY, is a physical therapist and orthopedic clinical specialist. She graduated in Utica College, Doctorate of Physical Therapy, in May 2017. She completed undergraduate work at SUNY Brockport and an orthopedic residency program at The Jackson Clinics in Northern VA.
She has experience and interest in treating a wide variety of orthopaedic conditions, and is an APTA certified clinical instructor. She is also a former Division III athlete, and she is an avid New England Patriots fan. She is also a dog-lover.
Andy S. Gage, PT
He graduated at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy year 1996. He currently works at Cornerstone Orthopedics in Wheat Ridge, CO. He also studies Manual Therapy, Spanish Language, Pilates, Spine, and Extremity Orthopaedic courses.
In 2005, he worked with orphans in remote schools and villages in Uganda. He has worked as a volunteer and a leader in various organizations. He is also interested in International and Domestic travel, Guitar playing, Hiking, Biking, and Camping. He loves spending time with his wife and children.
Alexis Kresl, DPT
She is a 2019 graduate from the University of Southern California DPT program. She has a prior professional and Division 1 collegiate athlete who possesses strong time management and problem-solving skills, as well as a resilient work ethic and ability to overcome challenges.
She has a diverse knowledge base and previous experience in outpatient orthopedics, sports rehabilitation, home health, skilled nursing facility rehabilitation, outpatient neuro, and outpatient pediatrics.