About Denver Physical Therapy At Home
We are a Denver/Aurora based company that is passionate in making the lives of the senior citizens to be more independent, safe, and have pain free mobility with our specialized therapy services in the comforts of their home. We are focused to establish a good relationship with our clients, family and community in order to best serve the geriatric population.
Dr. Rod Rodriguez, PT, DPT, CWS
- Doctor of Physical Therapy | Regis University, Denver Colorado, 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy |Southwestern University, 1993
- Certified Wound Specialist 2011 | American Board of Wound Management, 2011
- Instructor and Founder of Western Peak Seminars, LLC
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor | American Physical Therapy Association
- Member | American Physical Therapy Association
- Member | Association for the Advancement of Wound Care
- Rod loves to teach clients on strategies to return to prior level of function possible.
Adrian Cornelio, PT
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy | Cebu Doctors College, 1997
- Physical Therapist | Center at Lowry, 2017 to present
- Physical Therapist | Kindred Hospital Aurora, 2016 to present
- Physical Therapist | Incite Rehab, LLC, 2008 to present
- Physical Therapy | LifeCare Center of Aurora, 2011 to 2017
- Adrian’s core experience is working in skilled nursing facilities through evaluation, assessment, setting treatment goals and implementing treatment plans both for elderly and pediatric clients
- Adrian is passionate in solving problems that involves complex geriatric cases
Rayanna Becker is the Community Relations and Marketing Manager at Denver Physical Therapy at Home. She has worked in healthcare for over four years and marketing for over two.
She has a background in Senior Care and received her bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences with a minor in Business from The University of Missouri. She studied international business for a semester at the IPAG Business School in Nice, France.
Her passion for elderly, fitness and physical therapy has been ongoing for many years now. Rayanna believes in the mentality of “if you don’t use it, you lose it.” She is excited to educate others on the importance of fitness and teach individuals the many benefits it comes with including disease prevention, mental health and improvement of cognitive function.
Rayanna wants more seniors to know that Physical Therapy is great way to keep moving, keep your independence and be the first step into living the life you are capable of!
Dr. Kelly Fratesi, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy in Physical Therapy | Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
- Undergraduate: B.S. in Kinesiology May 2011
Concentration: Clinical Exercise Physiology; Minor: Spanish
Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS
- Skilled nursing facility setting with patients ages 30-95 with neurological, orthopedic, and sub-acute conditions
- Interdisciplinary approach to improve health and wellness in an elderly patient over the course of 12 weeks
- Outpatient setting among patients ages 15-80 with musculoskeletal conditions and sports-related injuries
- Pediatric setting with patients ages 6 months- 13 with various neurological and developmental conditions
Dr. Kortny Cook PT, DPT
- Outpatient sports medicine
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Highly skilled in manual therapy
- Certified in Level 2 KinetaCore Functional Dry Needling
- Certified BASI PIlates Instructor
- Certified in Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Proficient in Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Certified in LSVT Global Big Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease
- Certified in Functional Independence Measure (FIM)
Dr. Kari Chappell PT, DPT
- Surgical and non-surgical therapeutic needs
- Cervical radiculopathy, low back pain, rotator cuff repair
- Provides throrough and effective treatment and plan of care for a variety of orthopedic issues.
- Collaborates with other PTs, PTAs, and orthopedic surgeons, and PAs, to provide high quality treatment to each patient.
Breanne Sherrin, PTA
- She attended the University of Michigan in 2003, where she was a soccer play. She then received her Physical Therapist Assistant Degree from Arapahoe Community College in 2011.
- When Breanne is not working or kicking a soccer ball, she loves to enjoy Colorado outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and running. She also enjoys making memories with her son and family.
Dr. Nolan Ripple, DPT
Home Health PT in Parker and Aurora, CO, treating acute/chronic conditions with development of POC’s.
Regis University, Rucckert-Hartman College for Health Professions, Denver, CO
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Grade Point Average: 3.78
Co-author: Reliability of 2 Dimensional Quantitative Video-Based Running Gait Analysis
Andy S. Gage, PT
He graduated at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy year 1996. He currently works at Cornerstone Orthopedics in Wheat Ridge, CO. He also studies Manual Therapy, Spanish Language, Pilates, Spine, and Extremity Orthopaedic courses.
In 2005, he worked with orphans in remote schools and villages in Uganda. He has worked as a volunteer and a leader in various organizations. He is also interested in International and Domestic travel, Guitar playing, Hiking, Biking, and Camping. He loves spending time with his wife and children.
Dr. Alexis Kresl, DPT
She is a 2019 graduate from the University of Southern California DPT program. She has a prior professional and Division 1 collegiate athlete who possesses strong time management and problem-solving skills, as well as a resilient work ethic and ability to overcome challenges.
She has a diverse knowledge base and previous experience in outpatient orthopedics, sports rehabilitation, home health, skilled nursing facility rehabilitation, outpatient neuro, and outpatient pediatrics.
Julie D’Adamo, Occupational Therapist
Licensed Occupational Therapist in Colorado and Kansas. Accomplished in assessing patient conditions, planning treatments, and checking progress.
I am skilled at collaborating in team environments, updating charts, and documenting results of interventions.
Experienced in helping patients across the lifespan with neurological, cardiac, trauma, orthopedic, and a variety of other diagnoses to improve skills and meet their individualized goals.
Competent in completing therapy protocols and focused on enabling patients to improve their quality of life.
Dr. Kristyn M. Petracek, PT, DPT, CSCS
University of Southern California – Doctor of Physical Therapy
University of Colorado at Boulder – Bachelor of Arts & Sciences – Degree in Integrative Physiology and in Psychology
Outpatient Orthopedics & sports: worked with athletes and individuals with upper extremity impairments and focused on strength training, injury recovery, performance enhancement and injury prevention.
Outpatient mixed: worked with patients post-operatively, those with neurologic disorders(CVA, Parkinson’s disease,vestibular dysfunction) and those with musculoskeletal conditions.
Dr. Talia Strahler, DPT, OCS
Dr. Talia Strahler is a Physical Therapy Specialist in Austin, Texas. She graduated with honors in 2018. Having more than 2 years of diverse experiences, especially in PHYSICAL THERAPY.
Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy (OCS)- by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists(ABPTS) – 2020
Certified provider of Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation – by Owens Recovery Science – 2019
Certified provider of ASTYM – 2019
Certified provider of Integrative Dry needing, level 1 and 2 – by Evidence in Motion – 2019
Dr. Brooklyn Hughes, DPT
A.T. Still University – Arizona School of Health Science July 2017 — June 2020
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student GPA: 3.82
Arizona State University – College of Health Solutions August 2014 — May 2016
Bachelor of Science: Exercise & Wellness Major GPA: 3.90
Summa Cum Laude, Deans List
Assisted in a key role in maintaining clinic flow, directing patients thru exercises, and modalities and communicating appropriately with the patient’s therapist. Also, maintained an inventory of daily supplies and ordered the appropriate items when needed.
Ashley Nicole Sippel, OTR
Ashley graduated from the master’s program at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City, Kansas. She found her love for occupational therapy through therapeutic horseback riding.
Since then, she has grown her passion and expertise to the geriatric population and has experience working with a variety of neurodegenerative and neurological diagnoses including stroke, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, CP, MS, and more.
She enjoys helping individuals find their independence again and find the love of life she knows they have inside them!
Ashley has built her skillset to help her succeed in the field to help prevent disease and injury with the following certifications:
- Level I & II YogaFit Instructor
- ACE Personal Trainer
Community Health and Environment Checklist CertifiedAshley’s goal is to help her patients find wellness, increase their quality of life, and help them
age in place as much as possible.
Dr. Timothy Richardt, DPT, CSCS
Tim has been a practicing physical therapist for over 5 years, and enjoys working with all types of patients, from hard-charging athletes to older adults simply looking to move better and hurt less.
He graduated with his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Regis University in 2015, and has worked in multiple roles throughout Colorado, including Director of Rehabilitation at Weisbrod Memorial Hospital in Eads, CO.
He is originally from New York, and got his undergraduate degree from Penn State University. He enjoys trail running, rock climbing, and throwing frisbees with his australian shepherd, Molly.
Chelsea Smith, OTR/L
Chelsea received her master’s degree in occupational therapy from Towson University in Towson, Maryland.
She is passionate about helping people gain strength, function and independence to live a meaningful life. She has experience working with individuals across the lifespan to treat a variety of conditions, including neurodegenerative diseases, neurological disorders, and upper extremity injuries.
Chelsea is RYT-200 certified and often integrates modified yoga into her sessions as a form of exercise for improved balance, strength, ROM, and well-being.
Christopher “Levi” Wilson, PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant in Aurora, Colorado
Conducting one on one treatments using a variety of skilled techniques: Joint mobilization,vertebral opening techniques, impact/running progressions,blood flow restriction, progressive strength training, etc.
Associate of Applied Science: Concorde Career College - Aurora , CO
Continuing Education Units:
Summit Medical Seminars, Manual Therapy for the PTA: Joint Mobilization
Katelyn King, COTA
Katelyn recently got married and relocated to Colorado from Virginia where she was born and raised. She received her degree in Occupational Therapy from a small branch campus of Penn State University where she also played volleyball and softball.
She has worked with the geriatric community in various settings including Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities for 5+ plus and has loved every second of it. She is excited to branch out and see another stage in the recovery process while being a COTA for Denver Physical Therapy at Home.
Katelyn has a heart for women’s and children’s ministry and enjoy serving with her new church to love on the Denver area. Also, she loves staying active including yard games, going on hikes and camping trips with her husband, their dog and their friends.
Maria Concepcion B. Taylor, PT, DPT, CEEAA, CDP
Possess over 15 years of experience in different settings: Home Health, SNF, Out-Patient; Recognize the significance of promoting health and fitness during restoration, prevention and maintenance of a patient's physical and functional outcomes; Well versed in documentation and report generation. Strong team player and facilitator with good interpersonal/communication skills.
Doctorate of Physical Therapy - GPA: 3.73
BS Physical Therapy - Cum Laude, Academic Scholar, Dean's Lister Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila, Philippines
CEEAA - Certified Exercise Expert for Aging Adult, APTA
LSVT-c - Lee Silverman Voice Treatment, LSVT Global
BLS-AHA - Basic Life Support Certification
CDP - Certified Dementia Practitioner
DN 1 - Dry Needling 1