About Denver Physical Therapy At Home
We are a Denver/Aurora based company that is passionate in making the lives of the senior citizens to be more independent, safe, and have pain free mobility with our specialized therapy services in the comforts of their home. We are focused to establish a good relationship with our clients, family and community in order to best serve the geriatric population.
Dr. Rod Rodriguez, PT, DPT, CWS, CLT, MDNC
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- Master Dry Needling Certified
- Doctor of Physical Therapy | Regis University, Denver Colorado, 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy |Southwestern University, 1993
- Certified Wound Specialist 2011 | American Board of Wound Management, 2011
- Instructor and Founder of Western Peak Seminars, LLC
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor | American Physical Therapy Association
- Member | American Physical Therapy Association
- Member | Association for the Advancement of Wound Care
- Rod loves to teach clients on strategies to return to prior level of function possible.
Adrian Cornelio, PT
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy | Cebu Doctors College, 1997
- Physical Therapist | Center at Lowry, 2017 to present
- Physical Therapist | Kindred Hospital Aurora, 2016 to present
- Physical Therapist | Incite Rehab, LLC, 2008 to present
- Physical Therapy | LifeCare Center of Aurora, 2011 to 2017
- Adrian’s core experience is working in skilled nursing facilities through evaluation, assessment, setting treatment goals and implementing treatment plans both for elderly and pediatric clients
- Adrian is passionate in solving problems that involves complex geriatric cases
Dr. Alexis Kresl, DPT
She is a 2019 graduate from the University of Southern California DPT program. She has a prior professional and Division 1 collegiate athlete who possesses strong time management and problem-solving skills, as well as a resilient work ethic and ability to overcome challenges.
She has a diverse knowledge base and previous experience in outpatient orthopedics, sports rehabilitation, home health, skilled nursing facility rehabilitation, outpatient neuro, and outpatient pediatrics.
Andrea Chaves Read, PT, DPT, OCS, Cert. DN
Nutritionist, healthy lifestyle expert, and food lover, not to mention a board-certified Doctor of Physical Therapy with extensive training in women’s health.
Doctorate Graduation: September 2011
Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions, Boston MA Major: Physical Therapy
Master’s of Science Granted: May 2006
Foreign Credentialing Commission on Physical Therapy, Alexandria VA Physical Therapy Degree Equivalency
Bachelor of Science Graduation: June 2003
Centro Universitário de João Pessoa, Brazil
Major: Physical Therapy
Chelsea Smith, OTR/L
Chelsea received her master’s degree in occupational therapy from Towson University in Towson, Maryland.
She is passionate about helping people gain strength, function and independence to live a meaningful life. She has experience working with individuals across the lifespan to treat a variety of conditions, including neurodegenerative diseases, neurological disorders, and upper extremity injuries.
Chelsea is RYT-200 certified and often integrates modified yoga into her sessions as a form of exercise for improved balance, strength, ROM, and well-being.
Christopher “Levi” Wilson, PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant in Aurora, Colorado
Conducting one on one treatments using a variety of skilled techniques: Joint mobilization,vertebral opening techniques, impact/running progressions,blood flow restriction, progressive strength training, etc.
Associate of Applied Science: Concorde Career College - Aurora , CO
Continuing Education Units:
Summit Medical Seminars, Manual Therapy for the PTA: Joint Mobilization
Christopher Lowrimore, PT, DPT
Chris is a caring physical therapist who is dedicated to serving others, actively pursuing excellence, and practicing with humility, morality and gratitude. He is a motivated individual with a high work ethic, prominent problem-solving and clinical-reasoning abilities and effective leadership and communication skills.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy | Regis University
- Bachelor of Science in Human Physiology, Magna Cum Laude | Gonzaga University
Certifications and Memberships
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Member | Colorado Chapter
- Vestibular Rehab Specialist, Cert. VRS | American Musculoskeletal Institute, Denver, CO
- Dry Needling Certified, Cert. DN | American Academy of Manipulative Therapy, Denver, CO
Awards and Accomplishments
- Regis University Physical Therapy Scholarship
- Gonzaga University Male Scholar Athlete of the Year
- West Coast Conference Men's Soccer First Team All-Academic
- Gonzaga University Human Physiology Outstanding Senior Award
- SMT-2: HVLA Manipulations for Cervicothoracic Dysfunction & Headaches
- DN-3: Ultrasound Guided Dry Needling for Spine & Extremity MSK Conditions
- SMT-1: HVLA Thrust Manipulation of the Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar & SI Joints | American Academy of Manipulative Therapy, Denver, CO
Cindy Levin, PT
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy | University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Bachelor of General Studies: Microbiology, Psychology and Sociology | University of Arizona
- Certification in Functional Dry Needling 1
- Head, Neck and TMJ
- Lower Extremity and Amputees
- Geriatrics and Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Home Care
- Orthopedic Education for spine, shoulder, knee and pelvis
- Stroke Rehab and Recovery
- Licensed in the State of Colorado
- Licensed in the State of Hawaii
- American Physical Therapy Association
Diane Roberts, MA, CCC-SLP
Highly experienced Speech Language Pathologist offering outpatient therapy in Aurora or via telehealth. Skilled in voice and speech therapy, cognitive therapy, dysphagia treatment, myofascial release, and electrical stimulation for dysphagia. Strong healthcare services professional with a Master's degree focused in Communication Disorders and Speech Science from University of Colorado - Boulder.
Hannah R. Lentz, DPT
Licensure and Certifications
- Colorado Physical Therapy License – 0017335
- Manual Therapy Certification in progress with 70% complete
- First Aid/CPR/AED certified
- Doctor of Physical Therapy | University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, Austin, TX - April 2020
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Minor in Psychology | Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA - May 2017
- Physical Therapist | Physical Therapy of the Rockies | November 2020 to January 2021
- Student Internship | Integrity Rehab, Harker Heights TX | January 2020 to March 2020
- Student Internship | Kingwood Occupational and Physical Therapy, Kingwood TX | September 2019 to December 2019
J. Paige Barrett
- Physical Therapist Assistant Program, May 2020 | Metropolitan Community College-Penn Valley | Kansas City, MO
- Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) Pre-Health Professions-Chemistry, December 2014 | Avila University, Kansas City, MO
- KC Sports Rehab Physical and Hand Therapy
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Rehab Hospital of Overland Park
- Physical Therapist Assistant | June 2020 to Present
- Rehab Tech | April 2017 to November 2020
- Physical Therapist Assistant License KS, MO license in progress.
Katelyn King, COTA
Katelyn recently got married and relocated to Colorado from Virginia where she was born and raised. She received her degree in Occupational Therapy from a small branch campus of Penn State University where she also played volleyball and softball.
She has worked with the geriatric community in various settings including Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities for 5+ plus and has loved every second of it. She is excited to branch out and see another stage in the recovery process while being a COTA for Denver Physical Therapy at Home.
Katelyn has a heart for women’s and children’s ministry and enjoy serving with her new church to love on the Denver area. Also, she loves staying active including yard games, going on hikes and camping trips with her husband, their dog and their friends.
Melinda Bashara, PT
Physical Therapist with over 25 years of broad-based experience and solid clinical skills. Seeking career development in the home health industry, primarily working in assisted living facilities. Strong ability to stablish rapport with all types of clients to ensure those clients are motivated to work towards optimal health.
- Owner - Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor | Body Balance Inc., Littleton, CO – June 2003 to Present
- Home Health Physical Therapist | Therapy For Independence, Littleton, CO - November 2018 to July 2020
- Group Exercise Instructor | 24 Hour Fitness, Littleton, CO - August 2001 to May 2020
- National Certification Educator | 24 Hour Fitness, Littleton, CO - May 2005 to August 2006
- Personal Trainer | 24 Hour Fitness, Littleton, CO - June 2000 to June 2003
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy | University of Wisconsin, Madison WI | December 1995
- Various continuing education courses within home health, outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation from PhysicalTherapy.com 2015-present including Power to Function, A HIIT for all populations and Endurance Training for Geriatrics 2015/2016, Hip preservation by Proaxis Therapy 2014, Pete Emerson Muscle Energy Lumbar-Pelvis 1, Evaluation and Treatment Lumbar-Pelvic Sacral Level II 2208/2009
- 24 Hour Group Exercise Fitness Education: 24 Cycle, Leg and Ab Express, 24 Lift, Aerobics 101, S.E.T. Strength Endurance Training, Just Pilates, Pi-Yo, Super Street, 24 Groves, Aquando, On Core 2001-2005, various AAAI CEU's/trainings 08'10',13' , TurboKick 9/06, FitFest 2011
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America, Personal Training Certification, 2002 to Present
- Exercise Science Alliance Certifications: Personal Training, Pilates Corefit, Aquatics, and Certification Educator. 05/2003
- 24 Hour Personal Training Certification with Nutrition, 2002
- Body Composition Plateaus, Stabilization and Functional Training, 2002
- International Weightlifting Association, Certified Strength Training Specialist, 2001
Michelle (Mickie) Phillips, PT/CCRT
Physical Therapist with diverse background in multiple settings. Previous 6 years have been outpatient clinic settings within continuum care facilities. Continuing education has been focused on evaluation, treatment, functional outcomes, and documentation for the generic client.
Licenses and Certifications:
- State of Colorado for Physical Therapy 1989 to present with licensure as Certified Rehabilitation Therapist 2010 to present. License #003204.
- BLS certification through AHA 5/12/2020. Will recertify in next 4-6 weeks.
Physical Therapy Experience:
- PRN Physical Therapist | Infinity Rehabilitation | June 2020 to Present
- Contract Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist | January 2010 to Present
- Staff Physical Therapist | Therapy for Independence | Jun 2015 to April 2020
Rosalie Burke, PT, DPT
Highly motivated Physical Therapist who is skilled in personalizing intervention plans to take advantage of individual patient strength. Experience in ensuring high standards of care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
- University of Vermont | Doctorate in Physical Therapy | February 1st 2021
- Castleton University | Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences | May 2017
- Licensed Physical Therapist | Vermont Massachusetts - February 2021 to Present
- CPR Certified in BLS | American Heart Association - August 24th 2020
- Licensed Nursing Assistant - 2014 to 2019
- Physical Therapist | Saint Albans Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - Genesis | March 2021 to Present
- New London Hospital | Physical Therapy Student Intern, New London, NH - October 2019 to December 2019
- George E. Whalen Veterans Affairs Medical Center | Physical Therapy Student Intern, Salt Lake City, UT - July 2020 to September 2020
Dr. Talia Strahler, DPT, OCS
Dr. Talia Strahler is a Physical Therapy Specialist in Austin, Texas. She graduated with honors in 2018. Having more than 2 years of diverse experiences, especially in PHYSICAL THERAPY.
Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy (OCS)- by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists(ABPTS) – 2020
Certified provider of Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation – by Owens Recovery Science – 2019
Certified provider of ASTYM – 2019
Certified provider of Integrative Dry needing, level 1 and 2 – by Evidence in Motion – 2019
Trish N. Kindred, OT
- Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy | Keuka College, Keuka Park NY
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy | Keuka College, Keuka Park NY
- CPR - Infant, Child, Adult
- FIM Certified
- Pediatric/Adult Home Health Occupational Therapist
- Outpatient Occupational Therapist
- Home Health Occupational Therapist
- Documentation and Interventions in the Home Health Setting
Health Talk Presentations
- Rotator Cuff Injuries: Prevention and Treatment, Keeping your Mind Strong, How to Manage with Low Vision